Dragons for Beginners by Shawn MacKenzie
Here Dragonfire sears the grass and the wind dances with Dragon-song. Here you'll find true Dragons, real flesh-and-blood creatures that are as fiercely alive and majestic as they were thousands of years ago.
- Learn about the three true species: Eastern, Western, and Feathered
- Explore how Dragons evolved and the various types of pseudo-dragons
- Study the science of Dragons: size, diet, temperament, habitat, and more
- Discover how Dragons impact religion, art, literature, and occult studies
- Find out how to safely interact with Dragons
This essential, comprehensive introduction to Dragons is filled with what everyone must know about these extraordinary creatures. Whether a casual dracophile or a dedicated Dragon keeper, come explore what Dragons have to teach us about the world and our-selves. Discover how, with care and devotion, you can help save them from extinction.
Publication Date: November 2012
Product Type: Trade Paperback
Page Count: 288 pages
Size: 8 x 5 x 1 IN
All books are new unless otherwise noted. Check out our book section here!